A special Conference Dinner is being organized during the workshop. At the end
of the workshop, an optional 2-day programme will follow, to Český Krumlov
with visits to the co-organizing institutions:
Český Krmumlov, three color photograph by J. Seidel
Departure from Prague by bus to Český Krumlov, we plan to leave at 8:00. The distance from Prague is about 180km, taking about 2 hours 45 minutes by bus.
- We will arrange accomodation in Český Krumlov
- Visit of Český Krumlov. The historical center of Cesky Krumlov is a UNESCO heritage site.
- Guided tour of newly opened Museum Fotoatelier Seidel. he exposition of Josef and Frantisek Seidels' studio will surprise with its authenticity, its wealth of unique period images, post-cards and glass-plate negatives, and the well-preserved, functioning cameras, enlargers and darkroom equipment. This outstanding collection is enhanced even further by Seidel's personal notes, diaries, customer records, and the original furniture and fixtures in the house.
- Departure to Jindřichův Hradec
- Opening of exhibition “Legacy of Three Color Photography” in National Museum of Photography in Jindřichův Hradec. http://www.nmf.cz/
- We will arrange accomodation in Jindřichův Hradec
- Visit of Jindřichův Hradec. Jindrichuv Hradec is a beautiful town in South Bohemia, located about 132km from Prague. There is a regular bus service to and from Prague, taking about 2 hours 20 minutes.
- Departure to Tábor
- Opening of exhibition “Fred Payne Clatworthy: Pictures Taken in Natural Color” in Šechtl & Voseček Museum of Photography. http://sechtl-vosecek.ucw.cz/.
- Return to Prague or possibly one night in Tábor. There is regular bus and train service to and from Prague taking about 1 hour 30 minutes. The exhibition will open at 5pm, it is possible to take train at 8pm.